- Opening montage of everything that didn't get nominated. Bring on the black rage!
- Cops shooting black people joke gets applause from self-hating white liberal Hollyweird audience.
- Rock's monologue was funny, but Hollyweird will take their lumps and go on with their usual racist liberal biz as usual tomorrow.
- Actual African-American Charlize Theron presents Original Screenplay to Spotlight. Hint of upset already? No token for Compton.
- Interesting change-up in the sequence of Oscars tracing the production process starting with writing. Ironic terrible banter.
- Adam MacKay commands everyone to
#FeelTTheBern at #Oscars. I guess he missed the part where he got wealthy serving big corporations.
- Hilarious montage of black actors trying to get into movies, esp. Leslie Jones, followed by terribly unfunny Sarah Silverman.
- Sam Smith. Snack/bathroom break! He's the Oscars version of John Kasich.
- Wasn't this gawdawful Bond "tune" originally "Puberty Love" in Attack of the Killer Tomatoes?
- Robot girl Alicia Vikander wins Supporting Actress
#Oscars for playing a woman who allowed her husband to cut his junk off because men suck.
- Costume design winner shares her expertise on ManBearPig because Mad Max was created back when we thought another Ice Age was coming.
- Mad Max has won three craft awards so far which is what genre movies get at the
- Cheevo turns the hat trick for
#Oscars Cinematography. Poor Roger Deakins falls to 0-13. Mad Max wins Editing, rightfully so.
- Whoa. Angela Bassett is 57-years-HAWT! Hubba to the hubba.
- Ex Machina (aka Hottie Non-Terminator) upsets the Mad Max caravan for Best VFX
#Oscars - a surprise for a little arthouse sci-fi film.
- Now Girl Scout cookies are weapons in exploiting Hollywood's white liberal guilt at the
#Oscars. So fun. /s
- Inside Out wins Best Animated
#Oscars to the surprise of no one because Pixar doesn't have to be good to automatically win. Lame.
- Another terrible
#Oscars song that not even goth bondage chicks can make interesting. Where's Gaga with that rape tune?
- These Kohls commercials with civilians lipsynching
#Oscars acceptance speeches are a very special kind of stupid. And Ward's went under?
- That woman in the Compton
#Oscars bit with the hair over one eye is saving money on 3D tickets.
- Whoa! Major shocker as Mark Rylance wins Sup Actor
#Oscars over Stallone (sentimental fave) and Ruffalo (many noms). Patsy new Palance?
- The have the
#Oscars orchestra in the theater orchestra pit after a few years down at Capitol Records studio. Louis CK was funny.
- So who got left off "The People Who Died"
#Oscars montage (which once again failed to use Jim Carrol's perfect-for-it song)?
- If Kurt Cobain had known that Dave Grohl would end up ubiquitous, including the
#Oscars, he may have made a different life choice: Shot him!
- FACT CHECK: TRUE! Slow Joe Biden says he's the "least qualified man here" to cheering libtards before preaching about the campus rape hoax.
- Funny, I don't recall Tori Amos' "Me and A Gun" being nominated for
#Oscars back in 1991. Isn't having all the rape victims as props wrong?
- Ennio Morricone wins the Lifetime Achievement Catch-Up
#Oscars for Hateful 8. How high is Jennifer Jason Leigh? She's Ambien spokesmodel.
- Old: Sappy Bergman ballads won
#Oscars New: Social Justice Warrior anthems win Oscars Out: Good songs need not apply.
- Aaaaaaaand you can just ignore that last tweet as the craptacular Bond theme wins Best Song
#Oscars. So gay trumps rape. Keep track.
- Inarritu wins Best Director for the 2nd year in a row for making the lowest-reviewed movie nominated. Bleah.
- Brie Larson wins Best Actress for Room bringing the total of stars in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World with
#Oscars to one.
- Leo wins Oscar.
#OscarsSoPredictable #Boring #BeingColdIsntActing #ManBearPigger
- Leo gets to run waaaaaaaaaaaaay over time at
#Oscars to preach the lies of ManBearPig. Give up your private jet first, hypocrite!
- Spotlight Best Picture at
#Oscars, derailing Revenant train. Ironic praise 4 reporters when journalists are just DNC operatives these days.
- That the
#Oscars were marginally more entertaining than the horrible Grammys is nothing to be proud of. Public Enemy over the credits.
Posted in Labels: oscars
Sunday, February 28, 2016
These are the tweets I fired off from my @DirkBelig Twitter account while enduring the 2016 Oscars.
Posted by Dirk Belligerent at 8:30 PM